Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition, the premier event encompassing all disciplines of subsea engineering, announces the addition of New Technology Presentation Theater as an added feature on the exhibition floor. This newly added feature will showcase forward thinking, industry leading companies driving the next generation of subsea technological advancement to the entire Subsea Tieback community. The Theater will be accessible to all attendees and allow for open dialogue in an open format between the presenting companies and the audience.
Presenting companies will receive:
- Ten (10) minute presentation slot and Five (5) minute Q&A session immediately following at the New Technology Presentation Theater on the Subsea Tieback Exhibition Floor. Time slots are during conference breaks
- Recognition on the Subsea Tieback website on a dedicated page for the New Presentation Theater
- Recognition in a dedicated pre-event email showcasing the New Technology Presentation Theater and its full schedule
- Recognition on Onsite Signage
- Dedicated signage to be placed in exhibit space
Please submit a 250-500 Word Description of the Technology, addressing all selection criteria below:
- New and Novel. The technology must be commercially available and have been promoted less than three years prior to the application. The technology must provide a significant impact to the industry.
- Appeal. The technology shall have a broad appeal to the subsea industry and be seen to have broad application by operators or suppliers.
- Significant Impact. The technology shall fulfill a specific need in the areas of system design and/or operations.
- Qualified. The technology must be TRL 4 or higher, as defined by API 17N. (select TRL level)
- TRL 4 Technology qualified for first use – Full‐scale prototype built, and technology qualified through testing in intended environment, simulated or actual. The new hardware is now ready for first use
- TRL 5 Technology integration tested – Full‐scale prototype built and integrated into intended operating system with full interface and functionality tests
- TRL 6 Technology installed – Full‐scale prototype built and integrated into intended operating system with full interface and functionality test program in intended environment. The technology has shown acceptable performance and reliability over a period of time
- TRL 7 Proven technology – Technology integrated into intended operating system. The technology has successfully operated with acceptable performance and reliability within the predefined criteria