• Engineering/Technical Management
• Technical Management
• Superintendant/Field Professional
• NOCs & IOCs
• Equipment Manufacturing/Supply
• EPC/Main Contractor
• Drilling Contractor
• Inspection & Monitoring
• Marine Support Services
• Instrumentation & Control Systems
• Seismic Company
• Shipyard/Fabrication Yard
Area of Interest
• Subsea Technology
• Flowlines & Pipelines
• Field Development
• Floating Production Systems
• Flow Assurance
• Drilling/Well Construction
• One full conference registration for a member of your staff per each 100 sq. ft. of booth space
• Complimentary exhibit hall passes to distribute to current and prospective clients
• Two booth staff personnel passes per each 100 sq. ft. of booth space (does not include lunch)
• Company and booth listing on the event website
• 35 word/200 character listing in the event Show Guide
• 50 word/300 character listing on event website
• Draped booth backdrop, side dividers and company identification sign
• Extensive event advertising in industry-leading magazines including Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore magazines
Upgrades to accommodate expanded description, additional products and categories, as well as other advertising opportunities are available. Please contact your Exhibit Services Manager for more information.
Before April 3, 2014
– Standard early re-booking: US $43.25 per sq. ft.
– Early corner or island booths: US $45.25 per sq. ft.
After April 3, 2014
– Standard re-booking: US $45.50 per sq. ft.
– Corner or island booths: US $47.50 per sq. ft.
In addition to the exhibit space above, a compulsory basic enhanced listing on the Exhibition website's interactive online community - DirectEventConnect - will be charged at a flat rate of US $275.00. The online listing includes descriptions and photos of up to 5 product listings and categories, a 35-word company description. 25 keywords, and full contact details; as well as a 35-word standard listing in the official print show guide. This fully searchable community will give your buyers access to your information and provide an opportunity for you to communicate with potential customers before the Exhibition.
Enhanced Exhibitor Listings on DirectEventConnect Upgrades Available: (Price is flat fee and inclusive of Basic Listing fee.)
Gold Package US $495.00 (includes Basic, plus (i) online - 7 product listings and categories, 75-word company description, 25 keywords, "new promotion" category for one (1) product, and (ii) print - official show guide - bold text 75-word company description and company logo)
Platinum Package US $995.00 (includes Basic, plus (i) online - 10 product listings and categories, 500-word company description, 25 keywords, 10 uploads and links, "new product promotion" category for two (2) products, and (ii) print - official show guide – bold text 150-word company description and company logo
Exhibitor Services Manager:
Phone: +1 918 831 9707
Fax: +1 918 831 9729
BEWARE of the Fair Guide
PennWell Corporation and Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition do NOT support the Fair Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition- do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany.)
BEWARE of the Expo-Guide
PennWell Corporation and Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition also do NOT support the Expo-Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which use the name Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition- again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.
|Topsides||Oil & Gas Pipeline||Deepwater Operations||Petroleum Network Education||Deep Offshore Technology||Offshore West Africa|