In Partnership With:
Subsea Tieback is excited to announce the addition of its inaugural Women’s Networking Breakfast at this year’s event. This unique networking opportunity is open to all Subsea Tieback attendees and this first year will focus on empowering women in the offshore industry to get involved as a mentor/mentee.
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Location: Ivy Room, adjacent the Moody Ballroom
Time: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Cost: Complimentary to all SSTB Registered Attendees
Register: None needed, but space is very limited
7:00 A.M. - 7:10 A.M. Arrivals and Breakfast
7:10 A.M. - 7:15 A.M. Welcome from Meg Overstake, ExxonMobil Hostess with introductions of Jon Sonka, SSTB Advisory Board Chair, ExxonMobil and Lisa Gasaway, SSTB Event Director, PennWell
7:15 A.M. - 7:35 A.M. Intros and small group discussion at each table lead by Table Hosts
7:35 A.M. - 7:45 A.M. Brief presentation by Women’s Energy Network on Mentoring Program and Organization
7:45 A.M. - 7:55 A.M. Closing Networking and wrap up by Table Hosts
7:55 A.M. Transition to Opening Keynote
• Gizem Ersoy Gokal, Ph.D, Lead Flow Assurance Engineer, ExxonMobil Development Company
• Kimberly L. Faulk, Rising Chair, Society of Underwater Technology & Sr. Marine Archaeologist/Business Development Manager, GEMS
• Nancy Chafe, Subsea Engineering Supervisor, Anadarko Petroleum
• Kate Tyler, Appomattox Light Construction Lead, Projects & Technology, Deepwater Projects, Shell International Exploration & Production Inc.
• Prof. Julie Ingram, Director of Subsea Engineering, Texas A&M
• Tina Johnson, Operations Advisor, Endeavor
• Rebecca Roth, Subsea Engineer, INTECSEA
• Audrey Orhon, Subsea Engineering Director, TechnipFMC
• Maria Bulakh, Senior Systems Engineer, Aker Solutions
• Erin Balch, Program Manager, Wood
Alternate: Amber Sturrock, Interface and Risk Engineer, Chevron North America Exploration and Production Company